2022.01.17 20:25 Pendexter PSA: Emerson knives + Hinderer triway = smooth sailing
2022.01.17 20:25 oh_god_a_person my abomination AK build is finally done.
|submitted by oh_god_a_person to CAguns [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 BigCuddi Poll on robotabs taste
Just curious since it seems like so many people here say robotabs dissolve in their mouth or throat and it tastes gross, while I’ve personally never had this happen
submitted by BigCuddi to dxm [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 stoopme [SP] The chosen one has anterograde amnesia
2022.01.17 20:25 Global-Reading305 Those of you who FIRED in your 30/40s what advice do you have for us?
Would be interesting to see if there are many people on here who have fired very early and any pearls of wisdom you may have which accelerated your ability to retire early.
submitted by Global-Reading305 to FIREUK [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 Texas--Toast Among us
2022.01.17 20:25 Original_Ranger8233 Part time jobs in campus for students?
2022.01.17 20:25 DOGEAN0N Guilty
|submitted by DOGEAN0N to meme [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 LillyWhiteArt I had a heart attack for a few seconds there. (This was the response to me reporting the person who sent me weird spam messages)
|submitted by LillyWhiteArt to Depop [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 GailBrianCadet @elonmusk: @DriveTeslaca I obv can’t comment on every rumor, but this isn’t true. Am headed to Berlin mid Feb, not this week.
2022.01.17 20:25 Maleficent-Depth-448 GHB for meth comedown
I’ve been binging meth for 10 days, with some small sleeps in between. Some GHB as well but only on a couple of days when I had it available. Would a large does of GHB to put me to sleep be a bad idea? I’m just thinking it might get me out of this binge. Advice? Thanks
submitted by Maleficent-Depth-448 to GHB_info [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 Will35084 Ranking the kings of my favorite kingdom from worst to best
| Map of Pecyr Hegemony (Year 357)|
17. Umushety: Seventh King (Year 198-221): Founded the village of Ygiow, but lost the large, populous village of Lyes after they declared independence, losing half of the country’s land and population. Pretty big failure.
16. Are: Ninth king (Year 237-237) He died immediately after becoming King to soldiers in Lyes. He might have been the biggest chad in history, but we’ll never know
15. Ycheche: Thirteenth King (Year 310-310) Lasted 3 months. Barely 10 seconds for me. Got killed by assassins from Lyes.
14. Shuili: The sixteenth king (Year 354-357). Declared war on Lyes and died in 3 years.
13. Omivi: The seventeenth and current King (Year 357-Present). He inherited a war with Lyes, and is one of the oldest kings (79 years old)... He's probably dead soon.
12. Agysad: Fourth King (Year 100-104): fought the Orc-ish Clan of Okh in a war of attrition passed down from the previous Kings. Died after 4 years.
11. Oshus: Tenth King (Year 237-239). The first and only diplomat to ever be King. Barely did anything. Died after 2 years to unknown causes.
10. Hodape: Third King (Year 76-99): Started a long war of attrition with the Clan of Okh, an orc-ish Kingdom, which cut through 5 kings. He died in battle right before year 100.
9. Uveba: Second King (Year 69-76): Founded the village of Lyes, and gained some land.
8. Etovute: Eighth King (Year 221-237): Declared war on the elves and on Lyes’s rebel kingdom. He destroyed Lyes’s entire army, but wasn’t able to conquer their whole territory.
7. Ywaphy: Fifth King (Year 105-147): He had a long but uneventful reign. He continued the war with the Clan of Okh, and fought Orcs and raided their villages himself, getting many kills. He made peace with the Clan of Okh, then declared war on them again and died.
6. Vinir: Fourteenth King (Year 311-321) Completely obliterated Lyes’s army, but…again… wasn’t able to conquer the territory
5. Asiruch: The first King (Year 5-69), and the first human to be spawned in as well. He founded the entire country, the village of Roirk, and conquered the entire North of the continent. He struggled in wars with the Orcs, however, and lost a lot of land to them. He died of natural causes in the year 69 (nice)
4. Tice: Fifteenth King (Year 321-354): Won a major war against the Orcish “Bloody Top Empire”, and gained a ton more orc land.
3. Hakin: Twelfth King (Year 292-310): Officially destroyed the Orc kingdom of Axe of Uh Duz, the Kingdom on the border with Pecyr Hegemony. He gained a ton of land from the war with them, and, upon starting a war with Lyes, completely destroyed their entire army in a battle where he died in combat before the incredible victory (what a legend lol)
2. Digomyphi: The eleventh King (Year 240-291): A long serving king. He struggled in wars with the Lyes rebel state, but conquered the Orc-ish kingdom of Axe of Uh Duz, destroyed their entire army, and left their country on the brink of collapse. He opened the floodgates for even more territorial gain.
1. Ivud: Sixth King (Year 148-198) A very long reign. He obliterated the Clan of Okh, which was the country’s greatest rival since year 1, and conquered the entire continent. He saw the country at it’s greatest territorial extent, and defeated his closest enemies. Definitely the best.
submitted by Will35084 to Worldbox [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 CheekyHerbivore Remember that time Taylor couldnt stop staring at Narwhal's chest?
|submitted by CheekyHerbivore to WormMemes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 burnthistrashh I just read chapter 127
2022.01.17 20:25 Weekly_Bathroom_101 5 years weed free today
2022.01.17 20:25 pheoxs QoL Suggestion: Deck codes to copy builds easier
Lots of people share builds on here and it's handy but it's a pain copying a build or even duplicating one of your own decks to change a few things.
Adding deck codes would be a really easy but useful tool as a QOL suggestion.
Implementing it should be fairly straight forward. Each card just needs to have a card number, whether numeric or alpha-numeric to save space. Given the game probably already has some kind of backend for the card database this likely already exists.
Then the deck code is just something you copy-paste in that includes the order.
I.e. if Money Grubbers is 007, Support Scavenger is 121, Experienced EMT is 069, and so on.
Then the code could just be 007-121-069-XXX-... and so on. Copy-paste it in and viola. (Ideally it shrinks it to something shorter but hey, keeping suggestions simple to implement).
submitted by pheoxs to Back4Blood [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 Own_Juggernaut_2547 Kromatika.Finance ($KROM) | Optimism | Are you ready ? Introducing GASLESS Limit Trades on #Kromatika ✅NO swap fees. ✅NO price slippage. ✅NO gas fees. ⚡️Powered by Uniswap, Chainlink and OpenZeppelin!
|submitted by Own_Juggernaut_2547 to thecryptoshots [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 Durf1024 Should I use another ST? Been receiving Zola/Icardi/CR7
|submitted by Durf1024 to fut [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 osanarchy So, WTF Happened?
First things first, heres the link to the old world: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r0qukjw1lv2dvzw/OSA_Old_World.zip/file
So, what happened? So I'm a dumb ass and I created the server on vanilla 1.8.9 meaning I wasn't able to use plugins which means any retard with timer could crash the server in 5 seconds. To fix this and remain on 1.8 the server has to downgrade to 1.8.8(1.8.9 clients work) which means the world must be reset. Now this isn't all bad, as now the server will be running paper and I will be able to fix problems that arise without having to reset the map. So, this should be the one and only map reset for OSA. For the people that played on the old world and return when the server comes back you will be awarded with various shit if I see you in game.
The server will be back online by Monday January 24th at the latest
Sorry this happened everyone.
submitted by osanarchy to osanarchy [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 mb5401 Why is raindrops given the explicit warning on Spotify? 😂
|submitted by mb5401 to ariheads [link] [comments]|
2022.01.17 20:25 crytoloover ANS - Домены на Algorand Testnet получаем жирный airdrop
2022.01.17 20:25 FermionCool Can I use Flir USB-C on my Iphone by using an aparter?
2022.01.17 20:25 Coletheblackranger Buffs/Nerfs - The Real Edition
Buffs: Akali, Akshan, Aurelion Sol, Bard, Braum, Ekko, Fizz (jungle), Fiddle (mid), Irelia, Kaisa, Khazix, Lillia, Maokai, Miss fortune, Rell, Seraphine, Udyr, Urgot, Vlad
Nerfs: Caitlin, Corki, Evelynn, Garen, Karthus (ult), Kassadin, Morgana, Nasus, Ryze, Teemo, Vayne
submitted by Coletheblackranger to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 Poseidon1232 Cheapest possible fully modular PSU that will not blow my PC up?
My power supply is dying so I want to replace it with a reliable PSU that has enough wattage for low/mid range specs like a 1660 and R5 2600. Thanks.
submitted by Poseidon1232 to buildapc [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 20:25 Fearless_Wheel3291 Check out new featured blog!!